This is the final line up for my collection. I tried to incorporate more of the blue fabric to add some depth the the collection, seen in some new garments as well as a trim detail. After talking with Sara I also wanted to play with some of the lengths to vary them a bit, as well as push the mixing of my hand knits. I may still work on some things, but overall I'm fairly happy with this.
I also added this quick document I made while trying to figure out what to do because I know my picture/light quality isn't great in my apartment. I think it's also good to look at because you can see what changes I worked on.